International Sales Manager
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
As Sales Manager you are part of the Asset Department and will become one of our TCR faces when it comes to our second hand selling of GSE.
You are based at our headquarters in Steenokkerzeel but are willing to travel up to 50% of your time worldwide when allowed and possible again. You manage a customer portfolio, optimize relation with customer, prospect for new customers, detect new opportunities and realize sale of TCR second hand assets in order to maximize commercial results as per the budgeted sales revenue in respect of TCR Group values and policies. You act as technical advisor and also have the responsibility in the development and maintenance of relationships on behalf of the Sales department and the business as a whole.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague who loves a fast-paced environment and international contacts. Next to this you are a talent in selling with a technical background and are customer oriented. You learn fast.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
- Together with Miguel and Eric, you will promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach, this like you haven’t done anything else in your life
- You will demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- You will develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- With your relationship-based approach you will maximize customer satisfaction by ad hoc enquiries during and after the sales process and take corrective actions when and where needed
- You will inform our management by submitting ad hoc sales activity and results reports
- You contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- You monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, etc.
- You resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management
- You maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies and so identifies product improvements
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You are a born salesman with excellent negotiation skills
- You always approach customers with a smile, even if you have a bad hair day
- You build trust within a large and diverse environment so as to form long-lasting and meaningful relationships with others on behalf of the business
- You are assertive
- You have a good commercial understanding, and are able to recognise and identify additional or new businesses and convert them to profitable deals
- You have excellent organization skills
- You know like no one else how to make and give excellent presentations
- You are passionate and highly energetic in work
- You are self-motivated and can work under minimal supervision
- You master English, any other languages spoken in our worldwide network are a plus
To all recruitment agencies:
TCR does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, TCR employees or any other organization location. TCR is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Contact Person: Roselinde Vandepitte
Ansök till det här jobbet