ABOUT THE JOB
To support our expansion plans in North-America, TCR is looking for a passionate and hands-on Junior Accountant. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing organization which requires accuracy, administrative talent, knowledge and understanding of accounting processes and systems, drive for excellence and long-term commitment.
The Junior Accountant will ensure a smooth and efficient running of accounting, invoicing, billing and collection processes. The Junior Accountant will provide guidance and support to the Operations Manager and the Senior Accountant. Furthermore, the Junior Accountant will support the organization with other administrative and project related tasks related to the growth of the TCR Entity.
Every TCR employee takes great care of the TCR values, lives accordingly and actively implements them:
- Passion: we show appetite for more and better. We have fun together.
- Integrity: we live by our highest moral standards. We act with respect towards all.
- Accountability: we deliver what we promise. We are responsible of our actions.
- Open-mindedness: we are pioneers with the flexibility to adapt. Our creativity and curiosity stimulates innovation.
This role is an amazing opportunity to become part of a fun, global group. The selected candidate will get the opportunity to help build an organization and implement an ambitious growth strategy in North-America. While working closely with the Senior Accountant, the role allows for key learning experiences and growth opportunities.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be supporting our business by being responsible for:
- Preparation of customer invoices, credit memos and supporting documentation.
- Create bookings of general ledger accounts
- Booking and maintaining supplier invoicing approval process
- Monthly customer reconciliations
- Creation of Account Receivable reports and collecting on outstanding invoices.
- Compliance with local, state and federal reporting requirements and tax filings
- Maintenance of accounting related records and files
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation payments and payment reports
- Management fixed assets
2. Work order administration & invoicing:
- Follow-up and coordination of work in progress
- Invoicing to customers
- Drive accuracy and completeness of the work order process in the organization
3. Other financial and accounting related matters:
- Assist with business and tax registrations in different US states
- Coordination and follow-up of employee expense reporting
- Assist with the follow-up of insurances
- Contract management (suppliers and customers)
- Mail handling and distribution
- Support Senior accountant as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Holds a Bachelor degree in a Business Related function. Preferably Accounting.
- Has proven work experience within administration
- Proven skills of attention to detail.
- Has an understanding of accounting procedures in the US
- Understanding of Sales and Use tax is a plus
- Has experience using the Great Plains ERP systems or various accounting software
- Is able to handle confidential information
- Has good analytical skills, excellent with numbers and an eye for details
- Has problem-solving skills and is a strong planner and organizer
- Is result driven, pro-active with a dynamic personality
- Works independently
- Has excellent MS Office skills (Excel and Word)
- Has good oral and written communication skills in English, any other language is a plus (Spanish or French preferred)
Headquartered at Brussels Airport (BRU-Belgium), TCR is the global leading provider of turnkey solutions for aviation Ground Support Equipment(GSE). TCR offers expertise in rental and operational leasing of GSE, maintenance, ramp assistance and fleet management. TCR employs approx. 1,300 people globally and is present in over 130 airports in Europe, South-East Asia, Australia and North-America.
TCR is operating in a niche market in which it is market leader. The company is growing at a fast pace and introducing its unique turnkey model in the North-American market.
TCR is a company where employees are at the heart of the success of the company. TCR provides not only a job, but also a long-term commitment in an environment where people can develop themselves and their careers. TCR is all about fun and passion!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Number of hires for this role: 1
- Work location: Taylor, MI
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- Accounting, 2 years (Preferred)
- Work authorization:
- Required travel:
Ansök till det här jobbet