Senior Application Engineer
Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
This is an exciting time for our company! We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader.
As an Senior Application Engineer you report to the IT Delivery Manager based at our headquarters in Steenokkerzeel. You enjoy turning challenging business requirements into pragmatic IT solutions using the latest technologies. Your will work closely with international colleagues in different domains and external suppliers to find the optimal, customer-centric solution.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague who loves a fast-paced environment and international contacts. Next to that you are a talented technology enthusiast with an open mind, eager to take on new challenges, a hands-on attitude and not afraid to learn.
WHERE YOU’LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be supporting our business by being responsible for:
- Managing, monitoring and controlling full lifecycle implementation of business application projects: high level design, detailed design, build/configuration, testing, data conversion & supervise data preparation by business users, training planning & execution, conversion planning & execution, go-live support
- Working closely together with the project manager to report status, facilitate decisions, managing risks and escalations as needed.
- Developing strong and long term relationships with stakeholders (business and project stakeholders, relationship managers, team managers and external service providers)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Holds a bachelor or master degree in IT and at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Has experience interacting with and managing SaaS solutions and external vendors
- Has a good working knowledge of enterprise applications such as ERP (Microsoft and SAP), , CRM, HCM, HRM or others
- Can demonstrate experience of implementing business application in various departments
- Is self-motivated, autonomous, problem oriented
- Has strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Can easily work independently, proceeds in a planned way,and is result oriented
- Is a stress resistant team player able to collaborate with people from various backgrounds
- Is customer centric, approachable and an active listener who communicates effectively with colleagues, suppliers, etc.
- Is ready for foreign travel in connection with e.g. analyses and ´go lives´
- Has an excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
Ansök till det här jobbet