Belgium > Headquarters Zaventem
ABOUT THE JOB
We are in full transition from a European leading service provider of airport equipment solutions to a global leader. Therefore we are looking for a Technical Expert, based at our HQ in Steenokkerzeel.
As Technical Expert you are a key member of the Group Operations Team and will be reporting to the Group Maintenance Manager. You will be responsible for the ongoing technical support of our Group Operations team. When allowed and possible again, you will travel ca. 20% of your time where required.
For this position, we are eager to find a highly motivated professional with a technical background, and excellent communication skills who loves international contacts.
WHERE YOU'LL CREATE THE MOST IMPACT
You will be supporting our business by being responsible in the following key areas:
- You assist with the group maintenance plans for our growing fleet of 30,000 + assets
- You assist with maintenance analysis and forecasting of the life-cycle of GSE
- You ensure the OEM technical documentation is up to date and available for the group
- You are responsible for the validation of new maintenance documents so that they are in line with the specifications of governing bodies and OEM’s
- You are responsible for the technical evaluation of capital expenditure works to be carried out on TCR’s fleet
- You support the operations team with the ongoing technical activities
- You are the escalation point lead for any major ongoing technical issues with OEM’s
- You provide ongoing support in the area of warranty cases - warranty issues
Training Platform support
- You assist the HR team from a technical content point of view with the implementation of a Learning Management System. The content is aimed at furthering the development of our technical teams through online learning programs.
- You give short term project support with the new ERP GO-Live and help with training material
- You give ad-hoc support to our start-ups
- You help conducting fleet audits for new commercial offerings
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- It is a big advantage if you have previous experience with ground support equipment
- You have a strong technical background: working knowledge of the heavy diesel, construction equipment or material handling industry.
- You have that can-do mentality and takes initiative
- You have a proven track record of previous experience with diesel engines, hydraulics, electrical systems, and fault finding
- You are strong in building and maintaining your interpersonal relationships
- You are a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- You find it easy to use and learn different software packages, and have an excellent knowledge of Excel
- You are excellent in English – both written and verbal, any other languages spoken in our worldwide network are a plus
Ansök till det här jobbet